Arturs Ivanovs: "Hi guys, ahead of the lockup token release tomorrow, we are scheduling AMA for Friday. Don't want to do any pre-announcement announcements, but waiting on a commercial deal to close before announcing it. Although we plan to have it signed by Friday, it won't impact our AMA if it doesn't go through yet."


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home